Saturday, October 1, 2011

Does the UK get all the North American movies/tv shows?

if I were to move to UK would I still have the shows I watch here in North America?


Does UK have cinemas like North America does? Does the theatres get American movies?|||you would still have some of the shows but not all of them ... some of the shows are very much centred on your own american issues and wouldn't translate to the UK ... others (e.g. Friends) are very popular here





yes of course we have cinemas !!! ... and yes we get all the latest movies from america as well as others from all over the world (including our own) ... I'm sure you get our movies too|||Yes we do have American TV shows and films (some would argue too many), of course we have cinemas, we're not quite 3rd world (well, not yet anyway).|||No - thank god!|||Unfortunately we get most of them. France is so close yet we get to see very few French films, which irks me greatly

No comments:

Post a Comment