Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm Cambodian ,I like American movie I find the wonderful stories ,how to bring them into movies in Hollywood?

I dream about being a film maker there just to bring my dream out to show the world as people there can do. I'm trying to write the stories in English and I'm pretty shy to tell my English teacher that my characters and locations are set in USA. Now my dream seem to kill me.|||I have a guy friend who's Cambodian too! He's a really nice guy. I have noticed that many Cambodians are very shy, but you shouldn't be shy because what you have to say is important too, no one will know what you're thinking unless you tell them.





I think you should do some Cambodian films too, because many Americans do not know what it is like to be Cambodian, unless you tell us. I've always liked Asian movies myself, and I'm American. Maybe you should write a story about yourself, and what it is like to be Cambodian?





All dreams are important no matter where you are from or who you are. Keep at it, don't give up your dream.





By the way, I have heard of this Cambodian American who lives in the USA, named Sam Lorn; many of his films are Cambodian, and right now he's doing a film with Angelina Jolie.





Good luck!!!|||Why join the Hollywood crowd? The movies here are getting so boring. They keep remaking the same movies again and again. Become the best Cambodian filmaker and the world will pay attention. Maybe you can influence Hollywood to actually put out a decent movie for a change.|||If you become a film maker in Hollywood, make sure you keep away from the high and mighty think they know all movie stars. example "George Clooney) I say follow your dreams for that will make you happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment