Saturday, October 1, 2011

Where can I find free American movies and TV shows to watch on my laptop while I am in Nigeria?

I am in Nigeria and I am trying to find website where I am able to watch up to date movies and prgrams on my computer free.|||The best way to watch home channels when globe trotting is to use a solution similar to in the below link.





you could watch TV/Video live on mobile, pda, laptop etc...





http://www.orb.com/what_is_orb/orb_tv/|||If you like Anime and Cartoons, you will want to go to www.archaicdinosaurs.com

Report Abuse


|||I don't know movies but as far as television programs go...





You can do a search on www.youtube.com of television programs. Also, www.abc.com has some of their programs online for free. Hope that helps.|||Will you be watching free TV from America while you write spam emails to people overseas claiming if they give their banking details you will send them millions of dollars you don't really have so you can rob them of their few measly dollars they have left in their accounts? I think not!|||Movies are generally not (legally) found online for free. To watch up-to-date programs you should try the websites of TV channels that show them. You may also want to try the video search site of Google, the address for which is below.





http://video.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment