Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I find out what American movies are popular in other countries?

Every once in a while I might hear about how a certain American movie was popular in the UK, or another movie would be popular in Japan and so on, but are there any websites that specifically track information on how well American movies perform at foreign movie theaters?|||Try IMDb http://www.imdb.com/Top/ loads of information|||I extended the time limit for as long as I could, but received only two answers.


I guess no good source of this type of information exists.

Report Abuse


|||Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Report Abuse


|||Ha ha...


The IMDB site does contain some good information though.


I just think it would be nice to be able to click on any country in the world and see the records of that country.

Report Abuse


|||i dnt kn0 use g00gle and see if y0u can find a serve on it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment